Monday, July 4, 2011

June's Total Savings!

By watching for grocery sales and by using coupons for some groceries, I've saved a lot of money this month! I don't buy everything on sale and by no means have a coupon for everything. I don't have the time and energy to be an extreme couponer. Although I do love the show, I think those people are definitely a bit extreme.

Here's my total savings for the month of June:

Total Sale Savings: $193.56
Total Coupon Savings: $83.37
Total Overall Savings: $276.93

So it's definitely worth it to put some effort into it! I'm interested to find out what my year end total will be. I've started keeping track since April and my total overall savings from April to June is: $782.26! That's only for 3 months and I think I even started mid-April!

No comments:

Post a Comment