Friday, July 8, 2011

Smart Tip - wait to use your coupon until the item goes on sale!

At Fresh Co. this week Purex Laundry Detergent is on sale for $3.99. The regular price is $5.47. I received a sample package of purex laundry detergent in the mail and along with it came a $3.00 coupon to use towards any Purex Laundry Detergent. So I waited until the product came on sale and was able to get Purex Laundry Detergent (40 load) for only $0.99! My savings for this is: $4.48, just for one product! I've been using Purex for awhile now and feel that it's just as good as any other detergent (Tide included, which can cost up to $8.99, which I think is crazy.)
I'm finding it helpful to stock up on a couple of items that we use a lot of when they're on sale. That way when we run out I don't have to run out and grab it when it's not on sale. If I can help it. I'm finding this makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment